Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Weekend

This week has been pretty busy, with student orientation happening (I work where international student orientation happens every 5 weeks) and with results due and a KPI performance review. It was nasty. But then there is the weekend. Two days of silence and not stupid, pointless and moronic arguments. But, on Friday night, a possum broke into my wardrobe and managed to piss and shit all over my cloths,and other books and guitar that I had stored in there. So Saturday was 10 loads of washing, disinfectant, and other anti-possum measures. Of course, they are a protected species. So it is summer, very hot and humid and sticky, and I can no longer have my windows open due to a possum that insists that it needs to come in. Consequently, I have not been able to actually have a break. What the hell is the point?

No comments: